Enterprise Asset Management
A methodology of management, primarily aimed at supporting good working conditions of the business assets due to optimization of technical maintenance, repair, procurement and employment of manpower resources. The main problems solved by EAM-systems include:
- Reducing expenses for servicing business assets;
- Supporting best working conditions and maximum capacity of the business assets;
- Minimizing operational costs;
- Increasing equipment reliability;
- Increasing company’s profitability.